1. Famous Singer: Johnny Cash (I'm named after the song "Jackson" which he sang with his wife, June Carter Cash)
2. Four letter word: Jump. I can jump really HIGH but not quite high enough to reach the kitchen countertops. I'm working on it.
3. Street: Jackson Street (more on this in my next post!)
4. Colour: Jacinth (that's reddish-orange to you and me, pal)
5. Gifts/Presents: Jar of peanut butter. The perfect gift!
6. Vehicle: Jumbo jet - so I can fly round the world and visit all my blogging pals.
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Union Jack flag (that's the kind of thing they sell in souvenir shops over here in the UK)
8. Boy Name: James
9. Girl Name: Jacqueline
10. Movie Title: Jason and the Argonauts. Love the fighting skeletons!
11. Drink: Juice - I like all flavours of fruit juice so never leave your glass unattended or I'll help myself and leave a nice meaty residue for you to find at the end.
12. Occupation: Journalist. I like to think of myself as a bit of a writer. I do have my own blog after all!
13. Celebrity: Jackson Pollock. Not sure if you'd call him a celebrity, but he was a famous artist so I think he should qualify.
14. Magazine: Just Dogs. Not sure if there is such a magazine but if there isn't, there should be!
15. U.S. City: Jacksonville. Did they name this after me?
16. Pro Sports: Ju-Jitsu. I reckon I'd be good at this.
17. Fruit: Jorange. Ok, so I made this one up. Can YOU think of a fruit that begins with "J"? Help me out here!
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Just woke up!
19. Something You Throw Away: Junk.
20. Things You Shout: J1, is it dinner time yet?
21. Cartoon Character: Jerry (from Tom & Jerry)