Tuesday 28 August 2007

Scattergories



Another tag! But this one is different. It's the first time I've been tagged by a CAT. Yes, Miss Peach Jackson has invited me to play this Scattergories meme.

Here are the rules:

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

My name: JACKSON

1. Famous Singer: Johnny Cash (I'm named after the song "Jackson" which he sang with his wife, June Carter Cash)

2. Four letter word: Jump. I can jump really HIGH but not quite high enough to reach the kitchen countertops. I'm working on it.

3. Street: Jackson Street (more on this in my next post!)

4. Colour: Jacinth (that's reddish-orange to you and me, pal)

5. Gifts/Presents: Jar of peanut butter. The perfect gift!

6. Vehicle: Jumbo jet - so I can fly round the world and visit all my blogging pals.

7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Union Jack flag (that's the kind of thing they sell in souvenir shops over here in the UK)

8. Boy Name: James

9. Girl Name: Jacqueline

10. Movie Title: Jason and the Argonauts. Love the fighting skeletons!

11. Drink: Juice - I like all flavours of fruit juice so never leave your glass unattended or I'll help myself and leave a nice meaty residue for you to find at the end.

12. Occupation: Journalist. I like to think of myself as a bit of a writer. I do have my own blog after all!

13. Celebrity: Jackson Pollock. Not sure if you'd call him a celebrity, but he was a famous artist so I think he should qualify.

14. Magazine: Just Dogs. Not sure if there is such a magazine but if there isn't, there should be!

15. U.S. City: Jacksonville. Did they name this after me?

16. Pro Sports: Ju-Jitsu. I reckon I'd be good at this.

17. Fruit: Jorange. Ok, so I made this one up. Can YOU think of a fruit that begins with "J"? Help me out here!

18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Just woke up!

19. Something You Throw Away: Junk.

20. Things You Shout: J1, is it dinner time yet?

21. Cartoon Character: Jerry (from Tom & Jerry)

Who shall I tag? I'm going to pick Tofu Burger, Gus and my human friend, Blue.

22 comments:

Asta said...

Jackson
I weally enjoyed this,vewy clever!
I can absolutely see you doing ju jitsu...let's have a video
smoochie kisses
Asta

Lorenza said...

Hi, Jackson
This is a new one! Thanks for sharing it!
Lorenza

Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...what a fun game Jackson...and I'm trying real hard to come up with a 'J' fruit. Would 'juicy fruit' count???

William Tell said...

Wow, you put some thought into this tag, Jackson, and came up with some clever answers. I'm not too good at these. I'm like Winnie the Pooh Bear, I tap my head and go, "Think, think, think!"

William Tell

Balboa said...

OH MY GOD, mommy is screaming. She loves Johnny Cash, and especially the song JACKSON.

Okay, so anyway, that is a really cool game, but very very hard!

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

Koobuss said...

Wow, Jackson! This game is hard, but you did a fine job! Way to go!

Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Gus said...

Jackson: Good job, and thanks for tagging me. It means I avoid writer's bloc, you know.

And by the way, you are Handsome, admirable, nice, darling, sweet, omniscient, marvelous and exciting!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh what an interesting game! Jackson, there's a fruit called Jack Fruit ya know...Hehehe! But i think Jorange must be a new fruit species. Maybe Jack Fruits mixed with orange. Mmmm, sounds good!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Headgirl said...

Oh Jackson, me of little faith & for once no patience didn't believe anyone would tag me for this interesting game, so tagged myself to play... Should have known a thoughtful boy like you would think of me!
Many thanks! I'm touched, emotionally not mentally that is...
Having said that...
Do you think I can play twice???
Err - using last letter of my E!

Pats & pets from your 'lost the plot' friend
Blue
x

Simba and Jazzi said...

What a lot of J's. My head hurts now.

Simba x

Ferndoggle said...

That is a totally cool game. I'll totally be Jacksonville is named after you.

Fruit: Juicy Wallymelon.

Sherman

Agatha and Archie said...

Jackson,Jorange!! Archie is rolling on the floor and still chuckling..Love A+A

Joe Stains said...

you definitely have the writing talent to be a journalist!!!

Rev said...

Hey Jx,

Let me help you out. Jackfruit! ( Sweet, with hard green spicky skin) It is grown in tropical countries.

I bring along my encyclopedia to play this game. HeHe..

~Pinky

Snowball said...

Hi Jackson,
There is a survey that I need your help to do. Please check out my blog. Thanks!

Luv,
Snowball

Myeo said...

You are so smart.. very good answers.

Love
Boy n Baby

fee said...

jackfruit! it's very popular here!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Jackson,
I totally agree with you on Qn# 14!!

Asta said...

Well Jackson Sweetie, if J is hawder then A,then how come ou did such a pawsome job with your answers??huh? Obviously that English educational system is better
smoochie kisses
Asta

Stanley said...

Jackson!!

Have you ever HAD jackfruit, man? My girl says it's the nastiest smelling stuff on the face of the planet (which sounds heavenly to me). You're such a Wire of the World. Maybe you could be my mentor.

Goober love,
Stanley

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Jackson my fuzzy Pip of a Pal! I have missed you during this very sad week just past. Sometimes I wish I could just curl up next to you. To sleep in the comforting protection of my big strong dog pal. It would be a good thing:)
I have to say that you did a top notch job on my Meme pal! Your answers where very thoughtfully chosen. This will be fun to go round in the dog blog world...don't ya think?

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Jackson,

My mum loves Johnny Cash too! Gweat answers.

xxx Asta down under