Friday 24 August 2007

Favourite food

My human pal Blue tagged J1 and I to list our 5 favourite food items. I think it was supposed to be grocery items, but I've cheated and just made it more general top food stuff cos I never get to go grocery shopping. Oooooo it's so hard to narrow it down to 5 because I like EVERYTHING (except celery which should stay in the ground where it belongs).



MY LIST:

1. Any treat from The Dog Dog's Bakery. I haven't got shares in them or anything, just love their stuff.

2. Peanut butter. Crunchy is best, but I'll take smooth at a pinch.

3. Pasta with tomato sauce. I like getting my beard all red and then running away when J1 tries to wipe it off. Or better still, wiping it off on the sofa when she's not looking.

4. Bugs. Yes, I'll eat any insect. Rather partial to spiders.

5. Cream cheese. Preferably mixed with Peanut Butter and loaded into a kong toy and then frozen.



J1's LIST:

1. Peanut butter.

2. Any Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

3. Hoummus.

4. Chips (that's fries to my overseas readers).

5. Cakes. All kinds of cake are acceptable.


Hey, I like this game because my list is actually healthier than J1's list (apart from the bugs)! I'd like to tag Scruffy & Lacie, Sir Lancelot, and my new pal, Miss Peach Jackson. What are your favourite foods?

11 comments:

Balboa said...

YUMMY, both mommy and I are drooling over the lists. I love bugs, peanut butter, and cream cheese. MOmmy will eat anything, but she is partial to ben and jerry's icecream.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Lorenza said...

Hi, Jackson.
Thanks for playing this game.
Bugs?? I love them! They are tasty! Even if my mom doesn't believe me!
I just can imagine you there in the sofa wiping the tomato sauce off!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Boo Casanova said...

hey jackson, i like bugs too! but recently i have added "leaves' as my favourite.

wet wet licks

Boo

Gus said...

yummy stuff! I hope muzzer remembers that bit about mixing peanut butter and cream cheese! that sounds very good, and filling.

Ben & Darling said...

I love peanut butter too!!! I love FOOD !!! Hmm...I saw my name in your list, you wanna share the ice cream with me??

Headgirl said...

Well done the pair of you!
I must be the only person who doen't like peanut butter!
I've got lots of bugs in my garden, you're very welcome to snack on , while I help JI eat all those cakes...

Pats & pets
Blue
x

jaffeboy said...

MaMa said we look ALMOST alike in this picture. She said both of us look perfect...

Amber-Mae said...

Ooooo, I can't stop droooooooling now...Good list of food!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh JXN...spiders!!!! ICKEY double ICKEY...
My favorite 5 foods are:
MILK
CAT NIP
SALMON & SHRIMP & COD FANCY FEAST
CHEERIOS
POTATO CHIPS
My Mum's listy:
COFFEE
CHOCOLATE (ENGLISH LIKE HOUSE OF DORCHESTER AND CADBURY!)
PASTA
MEXICAN
CHEESE (COTTSWOLD, STILTON, LIMBURGER!)

OK now I am hungrey...what am I gonna eat first!?!?!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Well I have been thinking about 5 foods I DON'T like:

Root Beer
Peanut Butter
Ice Cream
Haggis
Creamed Beef

Juno said...

Our lists are almost identical except bugs!!! :) We love both "chips" and "fries"!!

Momo xoxo