Thursday 8 March 2007

Seymour steals the show

Hello, I'm Seymour, Jackson's pal. Jackson had to go back into hospital for a few more days so he asked me to fill in for him. Don't worry though, he's doing OK and should be home again next week.

Jackson's doesn't usually let me play with his toys or sit in his bed so I'm going to make the most of it while he's away! I might even invite some friends over...


Mmmmmm, look at these tasty snacks. Do you think he'll notice if I help myself?

Ooooooo, lots of lovely toys for me to play with!

Ahhhhh, this is nice and comfy
Come on lads, lets party!


Until next time...
Seymour x

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Howdy Seymour,
Thanks for the update on Jackson. You'd best behave yourself with his stuff or your head will be next! Just some friendly advice from another Terrier!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Gus said...

You guys are really cute. Why do you have wheels attached to your legs. Oh No! Don't tell me that is what they are doing to Jackson too!!!!!

Seriously...we hope Jackson feels better and is home soon.

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Hope Jackson is doing well!
If I were there, I wouldn't allow you to touch Jackson's stuffs! I mean...how could you?? You better watch yourself! When Jackson comes back, he'll be very upset & might bite you in your head!!
AireSHOCKED!
Liberty

Freda said...

Hey Jacksons,

You better hurrys home, cuz Seymour IS certainly stealin' the show. Fur shurs, fur shurs! Hope your stay in hospital goes well and you are nice and comfys.


Thanks for signin' my photos guestbook. Cooools!

Wuufs!

Freda (Ƨ)


Hmmm... I wonders if there are 'Fredas on Wheels'. Hope not! Then my typist would sell me and just push me arounds. Arf! Arf!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hey Semour, how lucky Jackson is to have you to look after his toys & treats...

Give Jackson my best.

Licks
Oscar x